viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

A real friend

A REAL FRIEND

It’s a well-known fact that in your life you will meet a lot of friends. However, not all these friends are going to be part of your life and not all of them will be forever. So, how can find “a real friend”? Do they exist?

In many countries having a good relation with your friends means that you’re a sociable person, and in Spain it also does. Nevertheless, more and more young people reckon that this fact is relates with social networks like Facebook or Twitter. That is to say, they think that having more “followers” on Twitter or more “friends” on Facebook, they’re more sociable and popular. And they’re totally wrong, because the majority of these “friends” don’t even know them.

Other people however, prefer having fewer friends, but with whom they are closer. They usually have a better relation with them and what is more important, they can do many things together: going to the cinema, playing a film… It’s true that if they lost them, because one of them goes abroad or they have an argument, they can end in a bad way, but in my view this is the best type of friendship.


In my case, I don’t reckon I have lots of friends, but I think that I can always trust them, so for me, it’s enough. Moreover, I could say that I have a real friend, because even if we are very different and he isn’t still at the university, we get on really well since nursery school, so I think that is the best way to know if you have a real friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario