domingo, 22 de febrero de 2015

THE BANS OF SMOKING ARE INCREASING!

THE BANS OF SMOKING ARE 

INCREASING!

Resultado de imagen de parodias sobre la ley de los cigarrillos electronicos en galesNot long ago smokers could smoke in bars. Before that, even students had the possibility to smoke at school, like their teachers. However, this won’t happen again, because it is prohibited. Moreover now, you need to be at a certain distance of hospitals or schools to smoke. This new ban in Wales that says that electronic cigarettes will be banned in bars is another example of this change in the world of smokers. But, why does it happen?

On the one hand, I personally agree with the new law in Spain that banned smoking in bars, because I was very annoyed when I was in a bar and when I went out all my clothes had this disgusting smell of tobacco. It’s true that I can’t stand the smell of tobacco, but I think that if you want to smoke there are more places to go.

On the other hand, I think that electronic cigarettes aren’t as bad as normal cigarettes, so I don’t mind if smokers want to use them. I don’t know if they are better than the normal ones, but it’s true that they don’t smell like the others. I only know that they use steam instead of tar, tobacco..., so they should be better.

All in all, I think that now people are more conscious about the issues of smoking than before. Nevertheless, I would never understand why people continue smoking, if they know what they contain, because I will never smoke something that contains the same materials as a road. It’s crazy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario