lunes, 7 de julio de 2014

The Tour de France is about to start and guess what...

The Tour de France is about to start and guess what... 

women find faster cyclists more attractive.

listening exercise and article to read

There are a lot of sports that need wheels to do them, one of them is cycling. Cycling is one of the oldest sports that we have nowadays. The most important event is The Tour of France, obviously it is in France and teams from all over the world take place once a year. It lasts three weeks.

This year there a lot of good cyclists that can win Froome, Cavendish, Nairo... Although, I hope that Alberto Cotador will win, because he is very good at it, he's Spanish and he has my name. I remember that when I was in France people used to call me Contador, but with the problem that he had of dopage of 0,0000..........5g of dopage, people thought that he was a liar and he hadn't won the Tour honestly. 

However, I think that if he had taken drugs, he would have said it at the end, like Amstrong. I don't know what to think with this joke because when I heard the news I couldn't believe it. In spite of this, Contador was brave and he is cycling to deny all this. I think he is going to fight really hard,

All in all, cycling is one of the hardest sports to do, you have to climb mountains by bike, after 100 kilometers cycling at 60 kilometers per hour. If you want to have very strong legs, it is your perfect sport.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario